Thursday, September 18, 2008

St Francis of Assisi


I can be like Str Francis by caring for animals like helping them if they are sick, hurt, about to die or starving. I would give them medicine if theywere sick and food if they were hungry. I would take them to the vet if they were really sick.

The second way I can be like St Francis is by caring for the poor. I can eat al of my food and not waste it. I can take only what I need. I could donate food, money, clothes, books, shoes and wedding dresses to St Vincent de Paul.

The third way I can be like St Francis is not to litter and kill insects and bugs. If you see a dirt patch that has been made by ants don't step on it. St Francis wouldn't step on it so I won't either.

I would love a pet and if I had one I would care for it, walk it, wash it, feed it and clean up the backyard. I could get a pet from the R.S.P.C.A.

Also, we humans are part of God's creation and we should care more for each other.

By Taylor


No comments: